Top 5 | Cushions
I have such a soft spot for cushions, the more the merrier - and there are so many amazing cushion brands out there at the moment!
One of my tips for styling with cushions is to start with a base colour, then choose a complimentary neutral. Add in different sizes, shapes and textures to create interest and layers.
The main thing to remember with cushions is to have fun! they are one of those pieces that you can change seasonally so play with colour.
Enjoy, L x
Shop the #top5 edit.
1. Sheridan, Blight cushion in fog
2. Bonnie and Neil, Garden Floral Black Cushion
3. Kip and Co, Kombu green velvet pea cushion
4. H&M, washed linen cushion cover in beige
5. Hawtrey, Alps linen cushion